M12 to B type Solenoid value
DIN 43650 FORM A - FORM B - FORM C - SOLENOID VALVE CONNECTORS
Din43650 form A male 2 3 poles+ground panel mount connector, solder termination and incudes center retaining nut, incudes M3x10mm screw and M3 x 5mm screw.
DIN 43650 connectors are a series of connectors which are used with solenoid valves. The Din 43650 connectors are normally used in hydraulics and pneumatics. Other applications are pressure sensors and switches, optical, limit and proximity switches.
Solenoid valve connectors are manufactured in the standard varieties as well as they can be cutomized to customer specifications.
Soleniod valve connector Specification:
IP65 UL Rohs CE approved
Equivalent to Binder ,Lumberg etc
OEM or ODM are available
Ambient temperature: -40°C~+125°C
Polarity: 3P 4P 2+2PE 3+PE
Free LOGO on overmold of connector
1. Generay Package :Each pcs put in one samll waterproof PE bag,then put in a carton
Details: Add the label, about 200 hundred pieces connector put in one carton, Carton size:46*30*30cm
2. OEM/ODM package is avaiable
3. According to customer choice.
We can according to customer request choose different ship way,which more converence ,which we will choose!
Test & Inspection we do to ensure our high-quality of connectors
As an International Cable Assembly and Harness Supplier, we are committed to guarantee perfect quality to our customers. Our commitments on "high quality" come from our team’s comprehensive understanding in quality. We have designed strict audit and quality control process to assure ourselves and our suppliers are offering the best practice.
1. Q: What is the necessary information needed for quotation?
A: The series(M5/M8/M10/M12/M23),coding,male or female,pin number,cable length.
2. Q: What is the minimum order quantity(MOQ)?
A: 100 pcs or negotiatable.
3. Q: What do the Finecables certifications have?
A: ISO9001:2008, ISO14001, CSA.
4. Q:What does Finecables can provide for the product’ certification?
A: IP67, IP69K, UL, CE and RoHS.
5. Q: Sample lead time?
A: One week.
6. Q: Volume order lead time?
A: 3-4 weeks.
7. Q: Do you provide inspection on the incoming materials before production and inspect the finished products shipment?
A: Yes. We have Incoming material inspection, In process quality check and Outgoing goods quality check.
8. Q: How do you ship the finished product?
A: Based on the customer request.
9. Q: What kind of delivery terms or trade terms is available?
A: EXW, FOB, FCA HK, Telex releases are available.