M12 male Field Installable connector
- M12 circular connector is designed for washdown and corrosive environments, primarily used in factory automation applications for actuators, sensors, industrial ethernet, and Fieldbus.
- M12 series with IP67/68 rating, provides with 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 12, 17 contacts, different pin match specific applications. E.g, sensor and power applications require 3 or 4 pins; Profinet and ethernet require 4 or 8 pin counts; Fieldbus, CAN bus and DeviceNet typically use 4 or 5 pin counts; and signal requirements usually employ 12 pins.
- We supply full series of M12 with field wireable connector, molded cable connector, panel connector, overmoled cables, wire harness and accessories. PVC (general) or PUR (oil resistant) cables available with customized length according to user requirements.
M12 female connector angled plastic assembly waterproof connector
Packing Details :
1. Our standard packing: Individual part with transparent PE bag with label;
2. OEM package available
Shipping Methods :
1. Samples and Small quantity order
FedEx/DHL/UPS/TNT/SF ,Door to Door.
2. Batch goods : Express, By Air, by Sea or by Rail
3. FCL: Airport/Seaport/Railway Station receiving
1.What is the difference between M12 connector coding?
A-coded mostly used in sensors, actuators, motors, and most other standard devices. it usually between 2 and 12 pins.
B-coded mostly used in network cables for Fieldbus connections, includes systems that operate with Profibus. it typically have between 3 and 5 pins.
C-coded primarily used with AC sensors and actuators, and also have a dual keyway for added security. it have between 3 and 6 pins.
D-coded typically used in network cables for Ethernet and ProfiNet systems. it transfer data up to 100 Mb and typically provides 3 to 5 pins.
2.What is the application prospect of M12 connector
M12 connectors will be more suitable for the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT).
The IIoT is a real-time data connection, driven by processing and transmitting data at faster speeds, on progressively smarter and smaller machines. The value of the IIoT goes beyond data collection and transmission, it benefits including but not limited to the ability to identify disruptions, discovering unused capacity, reducing maintenance costs and downtime, improving safety, and maximizing overall equipment effectiveness.
M12 connectors' advantages in the speed, reliability, and ruggedness, etc perfect match the smart factories' demand.